Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Driver Side Front Hood Hinges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ValcoOscar
I need 8 more to complete another run of my modified GT style hinge sets.

Please check your stash popcorn[1].gif

Please PM me if you have some

Oscar

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Jan 6 2022, 09:02 AM) *

I need 8 more to complete another run of my modified GT style hinge sets.

Please check your stash popcorn[1].gif

Please PM me if you have some

Oscar

Click to view attachment

@"914 live"
Tomas,
Maybe you have some?
Literati914
Oscar, are these extras you need for customers who’ve already requested/paid or do you need more to complete a Talley for getting work done? I ask because I’d like to get some done for my projects - and have enough for my own, but not sure if I have extras beyond that. Can I still get in on this run?

ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Jan 6 2022, 09:05 AM) *

Oscar, are these extras you need for customers who’ve already requested/paid or do you need more to complete a Talley for getting work done? I ask because I’d like to get some done for my projects - and have enough for my own, but not sure if I have extras beyond that. Can I still get in on this run?

@Literati914

Sure, just looking for these to complete sets I have on my CNC now.

I can have you a set soon, just PM me.

Oscar

Luke M
Hi Oscar,

I posted a while back that I'd like another set of these.
Am I on a list or ?
I have a full set I can send you.
PM me your address.

Thanks,
Superhawk996
QUOTE(Luke M @ Jan 6 2022, 12:47 PM) *

Hi Oscar,

I posted a while back that I'd like another set of these.
Am I on a list or ?
I have a full set I can send you.
PM me your address.

Thanks,

agree.gif
Same boat as Luke. Have a whole set of front and rears that I can send.

Check PM for shipping address request and clarification of whether you want a full set of just driver side front.
Literati914
@ValcoOscar

Can you please check your pm’s - I sent you a message regarding my brackets a couple weeks ago, and haven’t seen a reply. TIA
914ltd

I should have what you need. I am laid up for a week? with a new knee replacement.
$25. each with post included OK?

8 drivers side front hood hinge

Not a problem if you need them sooner than I can supply. Brad

914 Limited Inc.
Brad Mayeur
1162 N. Byerly Hills Dr.
East Peoria, IL. 61611
309-694-1797
P914LTD@yahoo.com

Literati914
QUOTE(914ltd @ Oct 27 2023, 10:27 AM) *

I should have what you need. I am laid up for a week? with a new knee replacement.
$25. each with post included OK?

8 drivers side front hood hinge

Not a problem if you need them sooner than I can supply. Brad

914 Limited Inc.
Brad Mayeur
1162 N. Byerly Hills Dr.
East Peoria, IL. 61611
309-694-1797
P914LTD@yahoo.com

Sorry for the confusion, Oscar’s not asking for more hinges- I’ve revived this old thread in hopes that Oscar would see that I’m trying to get in touch with him about the three complete sets he did for me.

The issue is that I’m missing the small brackets that go along with the front sets when installed. Those small brackets don’t get drilled during the modification process, and therefore wouldn’t normally be sent to Oscar, but mine (3 sets/6 in total) are nowhere to be found and I’m thinking I accidentally threw them in with the rest of the hinge brackets and sent them to Oscar by mistake. So I’m trying to see if he has them laying around. I’ve sent PM on it some time back with no answer and I’ve highlighted him here ^. If he doesn’t have mine, I’m going to be in the market for 3 sets headbang.gif

Again… @ValcoOscar

Literati914
@ValcoOscar - I’m still trying to get Oscar’s attention, I see him on the forum daily but no answer on my inquiries.

Btw, Oscar - if you have my missing brackets, it would obviously be my fault and I’m happy to pay shipping, of course. Please check your PMs, thanks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.