Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rusty Creamsicle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
3stewarts
For a limited time only. (before I change my mind)

$12,000 gets both cars

I have a major rustoration project that I wonder if I'll ever get around to and given today's escalating prices, I thought someone might be wanting just such a project so I want to offer it up here at 914 world.

Know that this project might be a "worst case" scenario but it is a genuine LE 914 with certificate of authenticity and matching numbers.

With it comes a running 1970 parts car that probably could be brought back to life if you were so inclined.

The car does not appear to have had any damage during its life but it sure did rust!
I have most of the replacement sheetmetal and is included.

It is mostly disassembled so bring a long trailer and a truck!

Many of you may have seen pictures of this and the parts car because I have listed them here before.
I'll add some pictures soon

PM Email or call Scott 816 804-536one

Here’s a picture that will show the extent of repair needed!
Click to view attachment
Sprout
I passed your info along to another 914 owner here in KC. Wish I had the space/time/gumption to take these off your hands myself. GLWTS!
3stewarts
Some assembly required!

Click to view attachment

And here’s a shot of the spare parts car

Click to view attachment

JeffBowlsby
Not much interest for two project cars at top dollar. Offer them individually with realistic pricing and they will sell.
3stewarts
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jan 8 2022, 12:30 PM) *

Not much interest for two project cars at top dollar. Offer them individually with realistic pricing and they will sell.

Thanks Jeff,
I understand what your saying. I also am not really sure I want to sell either of them, but “top money” would persuade me to.
There is an enormous amount of work to bring this LE back to life but I am convinced the juice is worth the squeeze. Like most of us I am struggling to find the time and commitment to begin and then complete this project.
I am open to serious offers.
budk
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jan 8 2022, 01:30 PM) *

I agree with Jeff. For a price reference, I have a similar pair, a numbers matching complete bumblebee with a complete '75 parts car that I would sell for 1/2 of what you are asking.

I hope you get what you want as it may make selling mine easier.

UPDATE 3/1/22: Both my cars have been sold.
--axel--
I didn't know there were any other owners in KC. Haven't seen anybody on the road in many years on the Kansas side.
3stewarts
QUOTE(--axel-- @ Jan 11 2022, 08:06 AM) *

I didn't know there were any other owners in KC. Haven't seen anybody on the road in many years on the Kansas side.

There aren’t many around these parts, fly-over states and all.

And somebody should buy those cars from Bud! I would but transporting costs
Ruin the deal for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.