Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 oil tanks.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
mb911
My tanks are made 100% by myself. That said I do have the parts lasercut. They are cut of .090 5052 h32 aluminum. There are 2 baffles in the tank to remove air from the recirculating oil. One is as the factory and one vertical baffle that also aid sloshing oil. When you look at the tank you will see 1" welds that hold those baffles in place. These tanks are slightly larger capacity from stock but fit in the same location. The material chosen is marine grade and requires no paint to protect it from the harsh environment. I also use 22mm fittings so a person can either do metric or AN lines for connections. The oil filter console mounting area is 1/2" thick 6061t6 with permanent steel inserts to ensure a good solid engagement of threads for the filter console bolt.

Retail is $700. With current prices all over the map I am offering these for $650 shipped in the US. This does not include a filler neck. Also there is no worrying about rust issues with the tank. Each tank is also pressure tested and prewashed for the end user. The end user will wash the tank once more before putting it into use.

Thanks for looking and for your support.

Click to view attachment
mb911
Click to view attachment
mb911
Click to view attachment
mb911
4cyl version or remote oil filter tank.Click to view attachment
mb911
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.