Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Bilstein front struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
hotlanta914
I am interested in purchasing a set of the Bilstein front struts - the the struts themselves and not the inserts. I understand that these are rare. They do not have to be pretty, just functional. I am nearing the point of assembling a 74 2.0 L project that has been in my garage for almost 4 years. I am trying to round up a few pieces that will complete the full restoration in the way that I would like.

Thanks

Brian

Click to view attachment
JeffBowlsby
I have a set available. Painted red by a PO. I will include the spindle hardware, wedge bolts, and new roll pins that came with it, all perfectly serviceable but you might want replace some of it as good practice. Not sure what these are worth, perhaps $350 for the set (?) + shipping at cost? Send me your zip by PM and I will quote shipping by USPS.
hotlanta914
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Jan 8 2022, 05:10 PM) *

I have a set available. Painted red by a PO. I will include the spindle hardware, wedge bolts, and new roll pins that came with it, all perfectly serviceable but you might want replace some of it as good practice. Not sure what these are worth, perhaps $350 for the set (?) + shipping at cost? Send me your zip by PM and I will quote shipping by USPS.

Hi Jeff,

Great to hear from you! I purchased a couple of harnesses from you for this 74 that I am trying to wrap up. These look pretty good. I will let you know tomorrow.

Thanks,

Brian
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.