Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
72914wrx
I am selling a 1970 Porsche 914-6. The vin number is 9140432041 and the original color was Irish Green. I have a certificate of authenticity. It currently has a 3.2 liter motor with 915 transmission and has 911S front calipers. The car is in running and driving condition.
History of the car that I know: 2 owners back installed the body kit and 3.2 motor with 915 transmission. Unfortunately he passed away. The car was purchased and then sat dry stored for the past 15-20 years at a local airport storage. The car was never fully finished when I purchased it.
The following work has been done: fuel tank professionally cleaned, spark plugs removed and oiled cylinders, motor was turned over by hand, compression check was done, new spark plugs installed, new fuel injectors, new fuel pump, new oil tubes installed, oil changed. There is no major rust on the car including longitudinals, floorboard, or trunks. It has always been a central valley California car which means it has stayed clean and in storage most of its life.
To turn it back to its original body you will need front and rear bumper, front and rear fenders, roll bar trim, and rocker panels. Included in this sale are these parts excluding the rocker panels. The fenders that were cut off from the donor car are from an early 914. They are oversized/overcut past spot welds to ensure fitment.
To be aware of: car has later doors to allow the use of power windows, engine latch was cut out to allow room for the 3.2 airbox. I have this latch and panel and will include it in the sale. I also have a Velios side shift transmission kit with the sale.

There are only 1,300 left so you’d have some bragging rights to own one of these treasures.

Asking $42,000 and my wife is a bitch so don’t offer less. *She typed this so I cant get in trouble for posting it* kdavisfarms917@gmail.com
72914wrx
More pictures
72914wrx
Door jam
mepstein
Great price. Engine and trans are worth $22-25K on their own.
72914wrx
Pic
72914wrx
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 8 2022, 02:56 PM) *

Thank you wanted to keep it !
72914wrx
Pic of right side long
Shivers
QUOTE(72914wrx @ Jan 8 2022, 03:00 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 8 2022, 02:56 PM) *

Thank you wanted to keep it !

Sorry you can't. It would be a very nice car. Good luck with the sale
Cairo94507
This is a good deal for someone looking to own a real 6. The best part is it comes to you with all of the body panels to return it to a stock bodied 6. The 3.2 and 915 transaxle, like Mark says, are worth $20K all day long. Good luck to the seller and I hope this 6 is bought by a local member so it remains in CA. beerchug.gif
72914wrx
Bump for new price 38k
mb911
Man would love to get this car.. to many projects now. Need a 928 lol?
72914wrx
Sold pending payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.