Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Porsche Boxster Brake Calipers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stevegm
I’ve got 2 sets of Porsche Boxster brake calipers, from two 2003 Boxsters.

Front - $400/pair
Rear - $300/pair
HIPPIEKILLER
Hello,

Let me know if the price can be updated. I would be interested in that case.

Cheers!
stevegm
QUOTE(HIPPIEKILLER @ Jan 10 2022, 07:31 AM) *

Hello,

Cheers!

Updated?
Front yard mechanic
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 10 2022, 07:28 AM) *

QUOTE(HIPPIEKILLER @ Jan 10 2022, 07:31 AM) *

Hello,

Cheers!

Updated?

He is asking you politely to lower the price to sell your boat anchors popcorn[1].gif
mepstein
Steve - I think the price is fine but I would list on Pelican. There’s a much bigger market of guys who already have 3.5” struts and just need the adaptor to bolt these on. If they have a Carrera, they don’t even need to change the rotors.

I don’t know about boat anchors. They are bigger than SC or Carrera calipers but are lighter. Sir Andy has them on his 3.6 conversion and says they work great.
stevegm
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 10 2022, 11:25 AM) *

Steve - I think the price is fine but I would list on Pelican. There’s a much bigger market of guys who already have 3.5” struts and just need the adaptor to bolt these on. If they have a Carrera, they don’t even need to change the rotors.

I don’t know about boat anchors. They are bigger than SC or Carrera calipers but are lighter. Sir Andy has them on his 3.6 conversion and says they work great.

Thanks. I don’t know anything about converting to Boxster brakes. I just have a couple Boxster parts cars that I need to sell. It seems like the calipers are something 914 guys/gals can use. I asked around and those are the prices that were suggested. Will I sell them cheaper? Sure. Cash talks.

I also have the complete Boxster suspension if someone is looking.
Steve
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 10 2022, 08:25 AM) *

I also have them front and rear on my 914. They work great!! I got my adapters from Rich Johnson. 914toy also has them on the front of his 914 and stock 914-4 rear calipers with no issues. He also loves them. GLWTS
roblav1
Those calipers are some of the best made. And I have a set on my GT. I think I paid around $550 for all four in working order. The worst part about those calipers is bleeding!
BillJ
I had these on my conversion car and they were awesome.
twistedstang

[/quote]
He is asking you politely to lower the price to sell your boat anchors popcorn[1].gif
[/quote]

Boat anchors? Best thing I've done to my car.
bdstone914
@stevegm

Steve, I am not interested in them but are they from an S Boxster or non S ? think there is a fitment difference.
stevegm
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 11 2022, 09:45 AM) *

@stevegm

Steve, I am not interested in them but are they from an S Boxster or non S ? think there is a fitment difference.

These are non-S calipers. It seems like I read somewhere that the S calipers won’t work on the 914. But I could be mistaken.
mepstein
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 11 2022, 10:32 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 11 2022, 09:45 AM) *

@stevegm

These are non-S calipers. It seems like I read somewhere that the S calipers won’t work on the 914. But I could be mistaken.

You are correct. You want the non-S for the calipers and Carrera rotors.
Kraftwerk
I have heard 911 owners sometime's also do a Boxster-brake conversion, so you might want to research & advertise in that arena as well.
Lucky9146
If not sold I would appreciate your responding to the PM I sent you on the 10th.
Thanks
stevegm
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 13 2022, 12:22 AM) *

If not sold I would appreciate your responding to the PM I sent you on the 10th.
Thanks

Sorry. I was out of town. I can send you pictures this weekend.
Lucky9146
QUOTE(stevegm @ Jan 13 2022, 05:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Jan 13 2022, 12:22 AM) *

Thanks

Sorry. I was out of town. I can send you pictures this weekend.

Still waiting for pictures
dwillouby
Hi

Interested if they are still available,

David
dwillouby
Hi, Have you sold the calipers?

David
stevegm
I still have one set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.