Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original 914-6 Heat Exchangers and 914-6 Front Struts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
From my stash. I'm not going to use these as my upcoming 6 conversion will most likely have an SC front end and I already have a set of Ben's exhaust (which I forgot I had).

Heat exchangers have not been tested but are solid. One small hole on the tin one and what looks like a patch on the tin of the other.

Front struts are 914-6 part numbers. No Inserts. Need cleaning up and paint but are good.

You can have both for $2000 OBO plus shipping. No trades. If I'm crazy on price I'm sure you'll let me know. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Strut pics... Part number is 914 341 091 00

Click to view attachment
billh1963
$2000 OBO plus shipping

Also, with the high cost of shipping these days please don't make offers including shipping. I'm not going to sell a part that costs more to ship than I'm selling the part for.
I only charge actual shipping prices...no "handling fees" or other BS. But, after a few transactions where I'm basically giving the part away plan to pick up the part yourself, have a buddy pick it up, or pay for actual shipping. Thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.