Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Awesome racing video.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mihai914
Check THIS out.

I hope I'm not posting it a second time.

It's huge though over 8 minutes.
Lou W
Wow, man he's flying. driving.gif
grantsfo
QUOTE (mihai914 @ Jul 29 2005, 05:13 PM)
Check THIS out.

I hope I'm not posting it a second time.

It's huge though over 8 minutes.

I've seen this one, there are a few in car videos even faster out on the net. My all time favorite however is the one of the Ring Mini with the 160 hp VTEC engine. Hilarious little car. I have that Mini video on my hard drive, but havent found it posted anywhere lately.
campbellcj
I have one of Wolf Hensler in a GT3R/RS that I believe was at the 'ring AND there is some dampness and rain...it is mindblowing. Not that the E46 M3GTR is shabby either.
Elliot_Cannon
Terrific video. My son asked how fast was he going and I have no idea. Anyone know what the top speed of this car is?
Cheers, Elliot
Verruckt
WoW! ohmy.gif
bd1308
it was posted awhile back....still amazes me. I like the sound of the gears though. somebody told me they were straight-cut gears.

he was flying....at least 2200 megaflops.
ChrisFoley
WOW! wacko.gif
Thats the first time I've seen a lap of the Nordschleiffe (sp).
Hans was definitely flying. pray.gif
I'm guessing it takes more than a few laps to get the hang of that circuit.

Well worth the hour download time. smile.gif
mihai914
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Jul 30 2005, 12:41 AM)
Terrific video.  My son asked how fast was he going and I have no idea.  Anyone know what the top speed of this car is?
             Cheers,   Elliot

Elliot, I thought you were a pilot. Don't they teach you guys to wet your finger, stick it up in the air and you immediately know direction of travel and speed biggrin.gif

All those gauges in a cockpit are for wusses wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.