Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: Hockey puck
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RFoulds
I see repro at Sierra Madre for $450. OE at Stoddard for $675. Both way too rich for my blood. Anyone want to part with one?

A canadian like me should have a hockey puck horn...

mepstein
I’ve sold a nice reproduction one for $250. I’d have to check on current pricing. If we can get a couple more people who want one, I’ll place an order.

It’s not an exact match, it’s made of aluminum instead of the original plastic but I’ve sold about 25 of them and everyone seemed to be pleased.
Jett
I bought one from Mark, and it is great.
914werke
Mark Id be in for one or more
mepstein
I'll reach out to my guy and check on the status. He makes them to order so it's not a quick turn around but he always delivers.
Robarabian
I'd be in for one.
RFoulds
Thanks Mark. I’ve seen one you sold and it’s just what I need.
mepstein
I do have an email in to my guy. I think he's in Poland so time zones, work, etc.
flyer86d
I’m interested Mark. Add me to the list

Charlie
DC_neun_vierzehn
I'm in, too.
mepstein
I heard from my supplier. He has 9 available. They will be $265 and that includes priority ship to you.
I can take PayPal - Mark@MarkEpstein.net
Venmo, Zelle or a personal check.
If you send paypal or venmo, please send as a gift/family and friends.
Please also include your full name and mailing address.

It’s international shipping so I can’t give you an exact date but I’ll post updates on this thread. First come, first served. Thanks mark
RFoulds
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 13 2022, 11:36 AM) *

I heard from my supplier. He has 9 available. They will be $265 and that includes priority ship to you.
I can take PayPal - Mark@MarkEpstein.net
Venmo, Zelle or a personal check.
If you send paypal or venmo, please send as a gift/family and friends.
Please also include your full name and mailing address.

It’s international shipping so I can’t give you an exact date but I’ll post updates on this thread. First come, first served. Thanks mark

Woohoo! paypal on the way right now!!
Shackleford
Stupid question…Do these replace a bow tie horn thing? Like just remove bow tie and put on hockey puck!?? If so I want!!
billh1963
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 12 2022, 06:08 PM) *

I’ve sold a nice reproduction one for $250. I’d have to check on current pricing. If we can get a couple more people who want one, I’ll place an order.

It’s not an exact match, it’s made of aluminum instead of the original plastic but I’ve sold about 25 of them and everyone seemed to be pleased.

I bought one of those....VERY NICE!
mepstein
QUOTE(Shackleford @ Jan 13 2022, 11:17 PM) *

Stupid question…Do these replace a bow tie horn thing? Like just remove bow tie and put on hockey puck!?? If so I want!!

Yes. Your existing hardware bolts right on. It’s a 5 minute switch. Horn functions the same.
I always rest my hands on the upper spoke of the steering wheel and the standard bow tie/bat wing is in the way. I’ve always liked the hockey puck solution. Used on many Porsche race cars through the years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.