Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold FS 914-6 dash frame
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
I have the dash frame from a 914-6 that has been cut up to remove from a race car. Was only way to get it out without cutting the cage. It does have the coveted ignition plug on the left side preserved however. Sold a complete one for $500 in the past. This one is $100. Will ship all or whatever you want to keep at your cost.
BillJ
More
BillJ
One more
bossboy302
Sorry, but I must say, if someone buys this for $100 and pays to have it shipped, I will forever be silent about 'used' Porsche parts....
BillJ
I am definitely open to offers if out of line. The RD part for the igiition is $37 and then you have to cut and weld it in and from what i understand isnt perfect so thought this was reasonable. Happy to take offers and not here to make the ridiculous thread.

914world member and have been driving 914s since 1988.
mepstein
Your not out of line. If I didn’t already have the RD piece, I would buy it.
RiqueMar
QUOTE(bossboy302 @ Jan 13 2022, 06:26 AM) *

Sorry, but I must say, if someone buys this for $100 and pays to have it shipped, I will forever be silent about 'used' Porsche parts....

I respectfully disagree. Granted that there is some welding to be done, but with an early 'donor' frame and a weekend of fab, this is a pretty easy win for a very-hard to find part.

Good luck with the sale!
roblav1
Thoroughly agree... haha, I mean worth it.

QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Jan 13 2022, 05:05 PM) *

QUOTE(bossboy302 @ Jan 13 2022, 06:26 AM) *

I respectfully disagree. Granted that there is some welding to be done, but with an early 'donor' frame and a weekend of fab, this is a pretty easy win for a very-hard to find part.

Good luck with the sale!
Shivers
Wow, talk about your fixer uppers. I can't remember what they charge for the sheet metal recess reproduction for the left handed key, but I remember it wasn't cheap. Good luck with the sale
PCH
I've seen whole cars reconstructed from less metal than this.
BillJ
Sold thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.