Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Withdrawn: Engine harness 4 cyl 1.7(?)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillJ
Incorrect part
BillJ
Other side
ClayPerrine

That is the EFI harness for an L-Jet system. Used on 74-75 1.8L cars.

What is the asking price?

Clay
JeffBowlsby
An L-Jet harness? Yes.

914? I am doubtful. There are at least 3 of the connectors that are not standard 914.

BillJ
Just catching back up with this thread! Well i bought it from a guy who said it was for a 2.0 (i wanted a spare for the 75). Somebody else said nope its for a 1.7. Now jeff you are saying not even 914??
JeffBowlsby
Does not look 914 from those three odd connectors. Even if it were 914, only the 1.8L cars were L-Jet, not 2.0L.
JeffBowlsby
Double post
BillJ
Ok well will take this off the site then or if someone wants for like $50.
ejm
Not 914 as said above. The green wire with the single spade connector is for an O2 sensor and the circled connector was used with hall ignition distributors. My guess would be late 70's Vanagon.

Click to view attachment
BillJ
Ok. Well will see what the guy that sold it to me says about it i guess. I am pretty sure he didnt intentionally sell the wrong thing.
jkb081
QUOTE(ejm @ Jan 18 2022, 07:00 AM) *

Not 914 as said above. The green wire with the single spade connector is for an O2 sensor and the circled connector was used with hall ignition distributors. My guess would be late 70's Vanagon.

Click to view attachment

Vanagon's did not come out until the 80s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.