Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Locks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
For all your lock needs.

https://www.914locks.com/
jim_hoyland
Great to see a dedicated service for the 914 locks. Nice web page design too smile.gif
Be sure to list your service in the Member Vendors forum.
TheCabinetmaker
Yes. Haven't got that far yet. Still making changes to the site as l figure out how! biggrin.gif
mb911
Awesome. There is a need no doubt. I may have stuff for you in the future. My -6 is all good but my dad's 74 is a crap shoot.
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 16 2022, 06:59 AM) *

Awesome. There is a need no doubt. I may have stuff for you in the future. My -6 is all good but my dad's 74 is a crap shoot.

Just let know.
tygaboy
Thanks for your dedication to keeping our little cars in fighting shape! aktion035.gif pray.gif smilie_pokal.gif
76-914
Nice looking Website beerchug.gif
Retroracer
Great to see you doing this - the demand is out there!!

Will be reaching out shortly...

- Tony
Chaznaster
Nice site. Bookmarked for future use!
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(76-914 @ Jan 16 2022, 09:39 AM) *

Nice looking Website beerchug.gif

Thanks, my old friend!
eric9144
I need to reach out to you on mine, kept putting it off but really need to sort mine out. Only had one key, went to get another made so I'd have at least that as a spare and strangely couldn't use a generic black key, only ended up getting a super generic silver key to turn in the ignition so not sure what's going on there. Want to get it back to spec with the factory red/black keys...
TheCabinetmaker
Thanks for the pm, Eric
Quinn Moore
Got my keys!....only had 1 red and a copy of the red. Talked to Curt, he got me straightened out. Curt was very patient as I asked a ton of questions. Quick replies. Quick turnaround. Thanks Curt!

QM
Click to view attachment
NARP74
On my list too. I think I have 4 keys and they still don't work all the locks.
dflesburg
what about front and rear truck locks?
NARP74
Would you be able to do a write up or video on how to remove all of the locks the best way so they are sent in the way you need them to be? I'm probably looking at a full re-key.
DaveB
QUOTE(TheCabinetmaker @ Jan 16 2022, 01:50 AM) *

For all your lock needs.

https://www.914locks.com/

Great to see this service. Your website looks great. I'll be contacting you in a few months after I get all the locks removed.

DaveB
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Feb 4 2022, 11:23 AM) *

what about front and rear truck locks?

They are on the site
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Feb 4 2022, 12:18 PM) *

Would you be able to do a write up or video on how to remove all of the locks the best way so they are sent in the way you need them to be? I'm probably looking at a full re-key.

Ian Carr has a great video of the install process of a set of my locks.
ConeDodger
Bookmarked. biggrin.gif
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Jan 16 2022, 08:23 PM) *

I need to reach out to you on mine, kept putting it off but really need to sort mine out. Only had one key, went to get another made so I'd have at least that as a spare and strangely couldn't use a generic black key, only ended up getting a super generic silver key to turn in the ignition so not sure what's going on there. Want to get it back to spec with the factory red/black keys...

Some of the generic black and red keys are not good quality, and\or the wrong size.
914werke
@TheCabinetmaker shoot me an email to info@ or call.
R.
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.