Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE - Right Side Headlight Motor Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
StarBear
Update: Adjuster knob is taken.
Free (for the cost to ship): Parts to a right (passenger) side headlight motor. In fine condition EXCEPT the winding is shot. See photos. Includes gears, gasket (patched), worm, end turning cap, brushes and overheat trip switch. All diodes checked and OK.
NOTE: It DOES NOT include the pigtail or the round universal relay (which I've kept as spares).
Shipping weight is 4 1/4 lbs.
Shipping CONUS only.
If you only want a few key parts (not the main body with bad windings), let me know; less weight, less shipping cost.
If interested, note as reply and PM me with your address; I'll get USPS shipping cost for you.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
NARP74
If you want to split things up, I will take the adjuster.
StarBear
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Jan 17 2022, 05:24 PM) *

I’ll see if someone wants them all but otherwise in a day or two ok. Which one is the adjuster?
NARP74
QUOTE(StarBear @ Jan 17 2022, 04:17 PM) *

QUOTE(NARP74 @ Jan 17 2022, 05:24 PM) *

I’ll see if someone wants them all but otherwise in a day or two ok. Which one is the adjuster?

The small plastic cone looking thing with the threaded stud in it.
Cheers
StarBear
Oh, right. Duh…… blink.gif
StarBear
@narp74 No other takers so adjuster knob is yours. No charge. Just pm your address to me. Onward! biggrin.gif
NARP74
Done, thank you very much. My very long list of parts needed just got a wee bit smaller!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.