Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 75/76 exhaust with catalytic converter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
billh1963
75/76 exhaust with catalytic converter. Very solid...clean it up and paint and you are ready for action.

$450 obo

Will ship on your dime or you can pickup at Denmark, South Carolina

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
billh1963
$400 obo plus shipping

Also, with the high cost of shipping these days please don't make offers including shipping. I'm not going to sell a part that costs more to ship than I'm selling the part for.
I only charge actual shipping prices...no "handling fees" or other BS. But, after a few transactions where I'm basically giving the part away plan to pick up the part yourself, have a buddy pick it up, or pay for actual shipping. Thank you
Chris914n6
The post cat muffler is not stock.

The cat was only spec'd in CA. So you might want to consider breaking it up for an easier sale.
Jett
Bill how about $300 + shipping, from the rust I expect it will need to be blasted and ceramic coated for our car. The 76 we are putting it on deserves stock parts to go with the original paint smile.gif
billh1963
SOLD
L-Jet914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Jan 30 2022, 12:01 AM) *

The post cat muffler is not stock.

The cat was only spec'd in CA. So you might want to consider breaking it up for an easier sale.

Post cat muffler was stock according to the PET Main Group 2 Sub Group 2 for 75/76 California vehicles. I am guessing the 49 state 914's either had thermal reactors or non-catalyst exhaust systems.
914werke
yup agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.