Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 7” ATS Cookie Cutter Wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
A set of 4 ATS cookie cutter wheels. Wheels are in driver condition with scrapes and scuffs. 3 caps are included. $395 + ship. Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
Freezin 914
These are a good deal, would be great for race application, spare roller wheels, or for refinishing!
GLWTS Mark!
BillJ
These do look good on 914s!
GBX0073
who does not like Cookies?
If I had 5 lug they would be my first choice
mepstein
Pending
Montreal914
So I am sure this subject has been beat to death but do they have a different offset that would make them fit under stock fenders, unlike 15x7 Fuchs?
mepstein
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jan 21 2022, 08:46 PM) *

So I am sure this subject has been beat to death but do they have a different offset that would make them fit under stock fenders, unlike 15x7 Fuchs?

I don’t think so. I like cookies. I have two sets on my 914’s. A set of 6’s on a stock body car and 7’s on a flared car.
Unless you plan to roll and clearance the fenders, or use a narrow tire, I would stick with six inch wheels. A 205x60x15 fits on a stock narrow body car and is a lot of tire unless you have a bigger six engine.
Montreal914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 21 2022, 06:04 PM) *

I don’t think so. I like cookies. I have two sets on my 914’s. A set of 6’s on a stock body car and 7’s on a flared car.
Unless you plan to roll and clearance the fenders, or use a narrow tire, I would stick with six inch wheels. A 205x60x15 fits on a stock narrow body car and is a lot of tire unless you have a bigger six engine.

Thank you for the input. Moving on to 5 lugs and have Fuchs 16x6, so 205/55-16 should be plenty for my 4 cylinder car. If 15x7 cookie would have fitted, I might have considered using them with 205s, but not interested in rolling or stretching any panels. Thank you for the reply, have a good weekend! beerchug.gif
Bates
I have had5 x 7 Cookies on my non flared car with 205s, fit just fine. 225s need a little 'ball bat' rolling on the rear.

QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Jan 21 2022, 09:27 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 21 2022, 06:04 PM) *

Thank you for the input. Moving on to 5 lugs and have Fuchs 16x6, so 205/55-16 should be plenty for my 4 cylinder car. If 15x7 cookie would have fitted, I might have considered using them with 205s, but not interested in rolling or stretching any panels. Thank you for the reply, have a good weekend! beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
mepstein
Sold.
roblav1
7" Cookies can fit on a narrow body 914 with right tires. I did it on my previous 993 engine build. One side needed a bit of massaging.
sixaddict
agree.gif
Ran 205/50 for AX for years
Rear was rolled…….Firm suspension helps.
mepstein
I agree with you guys. 7” can fit. It may take careful tire selection, alignment and possibly rolling the fender lips and/or pulling the fenders a bit.

6” fits a 205x60x15 tire most of the time without any adjustments.

It just depends on your goals. beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.