Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: SOLD..Freshly re-chromed "early-straight" Rear Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Stingbee
Absolutely Beautiful..has never been installed since re-chrome...$1100+shipping...prefer pick-up CA zip:95336Click to view attachment
RARE 6
QUOTE(Stingbee @ Jan 27 2022, 07:56 AM) *

Absolutely Beautiful..has never been installed since re-chrome...$1100+shipping...prefer pick-up CA zip:95336Click to view attachment

Tempted, since I've repeatedly been told I have the "wrong bumper" on my 1970 -6 despite the fact it's the same bumper that was on the car when it was brand new and I drove it away from the dealership. But I'll keep mine just to irritate the sticklers who know more than I do.
mepstein
QUOTE(RARE 6 @ Jan 27 2022, 01:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Stingbee @ Jan 27 2022, 07:56 AM) *

Tempted, since I've repeatedly been told I have the "wrong bumper" on my 1970 -6 despite the fact it's the same bumper that was on the car when it was brand new and I drove it away from the dealership. But I'll keep mine just to irritate the sticklers who know more than I do.

Maybe the original bumper was damaged at the dealership or during delivery and a replacement was installed. Happens to new cars more than you would think.
Cairo94507
This style was installed on 1970 and early 1971 cars. I have a late '71 and it came with the "other" rear bumper. This sure looks like a nice bumper. beerchug.gif
Stingbee
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.