Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Help transporting seats from SCal (Orange County) to Petaluma, CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tygaboy
Hi World -
I'm hoping someone may be traveling from near Orange County, CA and heading north with room enough to help me get a BMW 3.0 CS back seat set to Petaluma. Pic is what I need moved. And just FYI, while it's a bit bulky, this is all fiberglass-based and it weighs almost nothing.

I'm about 40 miles north of the Golden Gate, just off 101. I could also meet you part way, if you're not headed this far north. I'm happy to pay at least something for your effort.

Any help appreciated. PM me if you're headed this way?

Thanks!
Chris
tygaboy
Sorry to bump but the seller only has a few days before the storage unit has to be totally cleared out. If not gone, I'll have to ship. Not that big a deal, just wanted to see if I could avoid it.
Thanks!
Chris
rhodyguy
Uhaul wardrobe boxes if you have to ship. 2 seats should fit in one. The rest in another box.
808 WRX
Hi Chris,

If someone can get them to me (Aromas, 95004) or nearby. I can bring them up the rest of the way to you.
Blue6
Chris,
I don’t have a date yet but within the next 2-3 weeks I will be driving from OC to Folsom. If the seller needs to move them asap, I have room and can store them until I head up there. Let me know if that helps at all. Dave
tygaboy
QUOTE(808 WRX @ Jan 29 2022, 09:57 AM) *

Hi Chris,

If someone can get them to me (Aromas, 95004) or nearby. I can bring them up the rest of the way to you.

@808 WRX - Efren - Thanks for the offer! I'll let you know...
tygaboy
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Jan 30 2022, 02:06 PM) *

Chris,
I don’t have a date yet but within the next 2-3 weeks I will be driving from OC to Folsom. If the seller needs to move them asap, I have room and can store them until I head up there. Let me know if that helps at all. Dave

@Blue6 - Dave - PM sent! Hope this can work - thanks so much!
Blue6
Chris,
I have picked up your stuff. While I was there, the seller mentioned how rare and valuable the parts were. With that new info I’m going to change the terms of our arrangement. I’m going to need $32,458.32 in unmarked bills and coins. If you notify the police, FBI, CIA, DEA, ATF, or IUD, you will never see them again. Attached find proof of life photo. Click to view attachment
tygaboy
@Blue6 - Bills and coins sent. I look forward to receiving these.
Please take good care of them. At that price, I need them in tip-top shape when they get listed on BAT!
76-914
OMG Blue. Too funny. LMAO beerchug.gif
Blue6
Ransom received. Got them covered and put away waiting for a trip date. Right now Covid colds are making their way through the family, so we can’t go visit grandma. Let you know as soon as I know a date.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.