Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 SC rotors/pads/hubs & calipers for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim dorociak
Guys - I discovered a pair of 911 SC hubs, new rotors (little surface rust) new pads, and SC calipers painted go fast red - sitting in a box that were never used, but prepared and the new owner opted to put 964 calipers on the 914 and go racing. I ended up making a wide body and have the (4) fenders that were cut off as well as the front end components.

Perfect starting point all you need are struts for your conversion to 911 5 bolt. The calipers are the SC 3.5" spacing. $825 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I also have a pair of the dust shields that I will include.

Thanks! Jim. jdorociak@gmail.com
jim dorociak
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Jan 29 2022, 06:26 PM) *

Guys - I discovered a pair of 911 SC hubs, new rotors (little surface rust) new pads, and SC calipers painted go fast red - sitting in a box that were never used, but prepared and the new owner opted to put 964 calipers on the 914 and go racing. I ended up making a wide body and have the (4) fenders that were cut off as well as the front end components.

Perfect starting point all you need are struts for your conversion to 911 5 bolt. The calipers are the SC 3.5" spacing. $825 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

I also have a pair of the dust shields that I will include.

Thanks! Jim. jdorociak@gmail.com

NEW lower price. $700 plus shipping and PayPal fees!!!!!!!!

Jim

jim dorociak
SOLD!!!!!! thank you. Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.