Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: original interior door panels, 8.5-9/10 condition -SOLD- sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DRPHIL914
These early door panels are very nice condition no rips tears , no damage to the OEM panel material , there is slight staining on backside feom one rain storm once but no warping no mold or mildew - always in climate controlled garage and car.

we’ll start out with $250 + shipping of by buyer($50 should do for most of the CONUS
payp accepted + fees unless i know you and you want to do f&f.
(philipjwagnerdc@gmail.com is the paypal and contact other than PM here)

Thanks for looking , have a great day

Sold and shipped- Thanks
DRPHIL914
more pics
-original vapor membrane was removed- you see some remnant of it

and there is one ver small blemish on the right top bolster edge on the smooth vinyl
JeffBowlsby
Phil, I am interested in these, but a couple questions before I am willing commit to them.

What is causing the different shading on the passenger door panel? It looks like it the vinyl is distorted.

Also conform that the brown shredded thing on the pass door panel is just some torn paper or shinthing, nothing in the vinyl.

Shipping cost to 94583? PM me if you want.
johnhora
Jeff...the brown torn paper is the original vapor barrier....it is almost like wax paper....it usually is taken off if the panels were ever removed and it also just disintegrates over time. It covered the whole fiber board.
Nice original ones....GLWTS
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Feb 1 2022, 08:46 PM) *

Phil, I am interested in these, but a couple questions before I am willing commit to them.

What is causing the different shading on the passenger door panel? It looks like it the vinyl is distorted.

Also conform that the brown shredded thing on the pass door panel is just some torn paper or shinthing, nothing in the vinyl.

Shipping cost to 94583? PM me if you want.
QUOTE(johnhora @ Feb 2 2022, 12:20 PM) *

Jeff...the brown torn paper is the original vapor barrier....it is almost like wax paper....it usually is taken off if the panels were ever removed and it also just disintegrates over time. It covered the whole fiber board.
Nice original ones....GLWTS

@JeffBowlsby

Jeff, the vinyl color is even , i think it shows up in the picture a a color difference but its not, there is a slight shifting of the foam padding behind the vinyl which makes it look like a crease but its not. I am going to see if i can get a better picture for you tonight,, i think that can be smoothed out (the foam backing behind the vinyl).
@johnhora , thanks for the comments. yes that original wax paper is what you see on the back side.
when i got these there were carefully wrapped up by the previous owner and stored for many years for eventually being put back in his car that was then sold off the shell and much of the parts fell to me in a purchase of other spare parts. When i unwrapped them most of the paper was there but very brittle, so it was removed.

Jeff, i will PM you and i can get a price for the shipping for you tomorrow.

Phil
JeffBowlsby
Thanks fpr the updates. Re: the torn paper, not the paper on the inside surface....this little paper piece:
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Feb 3 2022, 09:59 AM) *

Thanks fpr the updates. Re: the torn paper, not the paper on the inside surface....this little paper piece:

crap headbang.gif just a piece of paper that blew onto it right before i took the picture - no tear in the vinyl, i will retake that picture tonight and repost it, sorry about that and for pointing that out.

Phil
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 3 2022, 07:31 AM) *

crap headbang.gif just a piece of paper that blew onto it right before i took the picture - no tear in the vinyl, i will retake that picture tonight and repost it, sorry about that and for pointing that out.

Phil

No worries, I trust you. Just needed clarification.
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Feb 3 2022, 10:47 AM) *

QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 3 2022, 07:31 AM) *

Phil

No worries, I trust you. Just needed clarification.

@JeffBowlsby

hope this shows it better
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.