Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awesome fast cars,
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
goose2
Here's some food for thought...how about one of these conversions on a 914?
Z-Cars UK
goose2
that link didn't work right...I'll try againUK Cars
Dave_Darling
Cute idea. No torque, though. You have to wind the motor waaaaaaaaay up to move anything as heavy as a car.

--DD
zymurgist
No love for the Honda flat-6?
nynone4
I've been trying to figure out for about a year how many mortgages I can stand to have one of Z-Cars' Mini conversions. Those cars are seriously fast, and would be an absolute blast to drive.
John2kx
How do you back it up? Flintstone method or are they providing something similar to the goldwing reverse?

John
Dr. Roger
Ultima all the way..... Baby!!!!!

http://www.ultimasports.co.uk/
grantsfo
I have always been fond of this conversion in the old Mini.

user posted image
Allan
Probably not but our take on the car could well make it a serious contender.

Looking at the standard car its obvious that weight needed to be shed and a large injection of horsepower wouldn’t go amiss,the solution comes in the shape of the legendary Suzuki Hyabusa 1300 cc superbike engine either in normally aspirated or turbocharged forms the end result is spectacular.

With power outputs from 175 bhp to a real giant killing 400 bhp the performance has been transformed totally,the power to weight ratio of the latter is the same as the Mclaren F1 sports car at a fraction of the cost.
nynone4
QUOTE (John2kx @ Jul 31 2005, 03:43 PM)
How do you back it up? Flintstone method or are they providing something similar to the goldwing reverse?

John

It's very similar to the Goldwing reverse: Basically an electric starter motor that runs in reverse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.