Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
930cabman
Looking for a set of Weber 44 IDF carbs. Prefer Italian made, but consider Spanish. I have manifolds and linkage, but let me know what you have.
Thanks
nditiz1
Hit up @wbgoggans

He has a set he was trying to choke down for his engine. You could buy his and then he could buy a set of 40s better suited for his engine. I sent him some 28s from an extra set of my 40s. Unfortunately USPS ripped open the pkg so 3 were lost. The one that did make it doesn't fit. I thought the vents were universal between 40s and 44s.
Robarabian
I believe I have a set of Italian Weber 44 IDF's. ( I say that cause I have 40's too, but cant remember which is Spanish and which are Italian. I think the 44's were Italian) They were rebuilt recently and test run on an engine. Pm me and we can send photos, I'll have to dig them out of my storage box in the garage. Manifolds included with air horns, no filters.
Puebloswatcop
Have a brand new set of Weber 44's still in the box, never installed it is a complete setup, need to go down to 40's as well, so would consider selling these. Box includes manifolds and all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.