Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - piece of truck bulkhead
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
East coaster
Looking for a piece of rear trunk bulkhead to return my cutout bulkhead back to stock. Just need a piece slightly larger than what’s missing in this pick (green circled area). Who’s got junker they don’t mind cutting a piece out of before it goes to the scrap yard?
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(East coaster @ Feb 3 2022, 06:09 PM) *

Looking for a piece of rear trunk bulkhead to return my cutout bulkhead back to stock. Just need a piece slightly larger than what’s missing in this pick (green circled area). Who’s got junker they don’t mind cutting a piece out of before it goes to the scrap yard?

This is what I did.

Good luck

Oscar

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
partwerks
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
East coaster
Appreciate the mods folks have made to accommodate mods, but I’m looking to return this back to stock, the V8 is gone.
GaroldShaffer
I have this parts car I can cut from. Send me a message if you are still in need.
East coaster
Got the piece I was looking for, thanks all!
Robarabian
@GaroldShaffer . I need a piece of that piece if you don't mind. Maybe 1 or 2 ribs from top to bottom from the right of the light over? Not all the way to the bottom, just the "bottom' where the bent seam is if that makes sense.

Happy to pay shipping etc... Please let me know.

Thank you.

[

quote name='GaroldShaffer' date='Feb 4 2022, 08:29 PM' post='2979675']
I have this parts car I can cut from. Send me a message if you are still in need.
[/quote]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.