Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for sale 911 steering column
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim dorociak
too many years back I parted out an old wrecked 1972 911 targa race car. I have the steering column available for sale. $295 plus shipping. jdorociak@gmail.com. Jim

I went ahead and removed all the braces and brackets - so almost ready for the 914 flange to be welded at the. bottom.

JimClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mb911
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Feb 5 2022, 11:53 AM) *

too many years back I parted out an old wrecked 1972 911 targa race car. I have the steering column available for sale. $275 plus shipping. jdorociak@gmail.com. Jim

Jim,

If you get no takers I would offer 150. I have no need for it but would convert it for a 914-6 person.
jim dorociak
Still available - this is the column you need if you are going to put the 911 ignition and lock into a tribute 914-6.

Today I went ahead and removed the 911 brackets and braces so it is almost ready for the 914 bottom flange to welded on.

I also have a right side switch (windshield wiper/squirter) available $250 - these are hard to find. Jim
jdorociak@gmail.com
Click to view attachment
jim dorociak
NEW lower price on the steering column. $250 plus shipping

just weld your bracket off your steering column and good to go.

Jim
mepstein
QUOTE(jim dorociak @ Mar 22 2022, 11:20 AM) *

NEW lower price on the steering column. $250 plus shipping

just weld your bracket off your steering column and good to go.

Jim

If you have a 72 or later. Early cars can’t use a 914 bracket.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.