Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 project in Germany
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dlmorley
Hello all
I had a 1.7 914 over 30 years ago as more or less my first car and with my son am looking to find a project to undertake together. My other car is a 968 coupe btw, but the 914 I had was so much fun that I'd like to find one here to either clean up or rebuild.
I'm in Germany so neighbouring countries fine.
Any tip offs or offers would be welcome.
I'm not too bothered re which version or year, but should be complete and not a total rust bucket.
Thanks in advance
David
Banham361
Hi Davidle

i have a project car that is currently part finished with most of the parts to complete excluding seat covers, carpets etc. 1975 California car i brought over to the UK a couple of years ago. Have the original engine which ran quite well before removal plus a 2.1 racing engine(huge spec) which i purchased from Holland for £3750. Body is solid but will require respray. Brand New 44 IDF weber carb kit with linkages etc. 2 sets of calipers. Oil and new style bumpers. Looking for £17000 fixed and firm as this is what it owes me.

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.