Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Original 6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
rhodyguy
Slab sided car. 0 rust car. Not so much as a speck of it. Gas Burner styled wheels. All parts needed for assembly included. Every one of them. Purchase includes an ice pick. Delivered in an enclosed container. Ships from 98446. $120+any shipping required. Pictures after the camera charges. The tablet posts upside down pictures. Everyone HATES upside pictures. I can not take right side up pictures and post them. Every time I rotate the tablet it self corrects. Damn you APPLE!
808 WRX
I will take a complete original 6 for $120 beerchug.gif

But, you probably left out a "k" confused24.gif
Jett
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 7 2022, 12:29 PM) *

Slab sided car. 0 rust car. Not so much as a speck of it. Gas Burner styled wheels. All parts needed for assembly included. Every one of them. Purchase includes an ice pick. Delivered in an enclosed container. Ships from 98446. $120+any shipping required. Pictures after the camera charges. The tablet posts upside down pictures. Everyone HATES upside pictures. I can not take right side up pictures and post them. Every time I rotate the tablet it self corrects. Damn you APPLE!

If you send the pictures to yourself in email they will automatically downsize the resolution, which will stop the rotation.
rhodyguy
That...is too much work and Comcast doesn't support emails on the tablet. The tablet calls the shots. I'll turn the computer on once. I prob post pictures tomorrow after I wake up at 3am.
Chris914n6
Ad is incomplete without posting the original factory color slap.gif

biggrin.gif
76-914
Are the slabs Marble or Granite?
flat4guy
I like these mysterious for sale ads. popcorn[1].gif
Cairo94507
Slab-sided sounds like a derogatory comment; I hope you meant original-body. But regardless, we are all looking for pictures of this "rust-free" 914-6. @rhodyguy You are a long-time member so I am pretty confident it is what you say. Just ribbing you about the "slab-sided" comment. beerchug.gif
73-914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 7 2022, 03:29 PM) *

1/25 scale?
Jonathan Livesay
IPB Image
PlantMan
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 7 2022, 04:29 PM) *

That...is too much work and Comcast doesn't support emails on the tablet. The tablet calls the shots. I'll turn the computer on once. I prob post pictures tomorrow after I wake up at 3am.

Are you awaiting the final written approval from Bob Dobb's before you upload the pics?! Maybe someone else there at the church can help you out?
idea.gif unsure.gif
rhodyguy
A Revell? No. Reverend Stang approved. All hail Bob.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.