Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Various 914 Items / Free
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MaukaDoug
Hello All,
I’ve been organizing my garage to make room for some upcoming projects on my 914
I have a number of items I’m looking to pass on to someone who needs them. All items are free, although I would not object to some craft beer in exchange.
I’m located in Edwards 81632, about two hours west of Denver. Not interested in shipping anything. Local pick up only. Ideally all could go to one person. I do get to the Denver area periodically.
Items are from a 72 914 1,7
-Engine, consider it to be a “core”, dropped a valve, holed the piston, does turn over easily.
-Trans, tail shift, also consider it to be a “core”
-Spare tire/wheel, holds air, ancient tire.
-fan and housing
-intake parts
-oil bath air cleaner
-2 heat blowers, neither runs, perhaps rebuildable.
I have additional photos I’m glad to share. Please e-mail with any questions.
Thanks,
-Doug
alrick.doug@gmail.com

Click to view attachment
mgp4591
Those are great parts to be giving away and very generous of you! I'm not looking for any of these but I'm sure someone is, therefore this thread deserves to be bumped continuously until you get all the craft beer you need!
Shivers
Very cool dude, I'm sure there will be someone close to you that will really need something in the pic.
MaukaDoug
Bump
NARP74
Sorry I don't need any of this, you are not too far from me. Why does it always go like that?
930cabman
QUOTE(NARP74 @ Feb 18 2022, 08:23 AM) *

Sorry I don't need any of this, you are not too far from me. Why does it always go like that?

Something about some guy Murphy??

Great gesture (good karma), wish you were closer.

MaukaDoug
Transaxle is spoken for. Going to John H.

All other items still available.

-Doug
Shivers
You could make a nice hot rod beater engine out of that 1.7-1.8. smile.gif @NARP74
Robarabian
IF someone picks up this stuff, I really would like one of the fan blowers and brackets.. happily pay the pack and ship....

Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.