Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0L/4 Barrels and Pistons
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
welldoneade
Hi,
Looking for a good set of 2.0L 914/4 barrels and pistons.
Thanks
Adrian
914werke
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2867224
Im sure I have cylinders as well
markhoward
I’ve got a bunch of used pistons and barrels. Some are expected to be bad but there might be some good ones. Have not looked at them. Assumption is they are all 96mm. Just pay shipping and they are yours. Can post some pics later so you can get your eyes on them first. Also have a brand new set of AA 96mm pistons and barrels. Have not figured out the plan for those but would be willing to sell at a fair price. This is 2056 stuff, of course..
rfinegan
I have a set off my 2.0 that I just update to 2056... Ill measure the bore to be sure. Need 2.0 rods? I can provide for a fair value up charge

Click to view attachment
rfinegan
and CYlinders...I can box and ready to ship with Dimensions and Weight. . FREE! you provide the shipping label or Pick up. Ill drop off to USPS,UPS or FedEX..or call for a pick up if needed
Click to view attachment
welldoneade
Hey,
Thanks for all the replies. Ideally I’m after a set of flat top pistons with pins. I believe these would be 94mm for 2.0L,
Cheers
brian minson
I need 1 96mm flat top piston and cylinder for my 2.0 stock T4, any of you guys have one?

Brian smile.gif

mihai914
QUOTE(brian minson @ Mar 20 2022, 03:12 PM) *

I need 1 96mm flat top piston and cylinder for my 2.0 stock T4, any of you guys have one?

Brian smile.gif

@brian minson you can order just one of each from European Motor Werks (EMW) in California.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.