JeffBowlsby
laugh.gif

From here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Notstromaggregat-35kVA...1QQcmdZViewItem

Brando
English! english!
SirAndy
English! english!

a electrical generator, was used as a backup generator in a bank.
very low milage! smile.gif

you can pick it up in Hamburg/Germany ...
cool.gif Andy
redshift
THAT'S IT!

That is the engine cover on my motor, the one I was trying to describe earlier.

That's not stock?

unsure.gif

M
Joe Bob
They STILL have brand new 356 industrial engines sitting in crates....a guy had 20 of them at the last Dunkle's show...never run still smeared in cosmoline....
Bleyseng
yeah sure and the girls tits in your avatar are real!
davep
And a perfect place to use the 009 distributors that survive the 'float' test.
That is likely a VO code type 127 industrial engine. Interesting starter motor setup. During many power failures I often thought this might be a good solution. Didn't find a generator to attach though.
SLITS
Harry Pelon told me that a lot of air-cooled engines are used in Europe for power generation, water pumping, etc.........................
wilchek
translation kind OF??

Note! This is only the reference to the article number 75 35 280,520!

here you can no requirement deliver.

The gleichnahmige Auction you find under the article number 75 to 35 280,520.

Thank you!!

Emergency power generator 35kVA also self-regulating generator of AvK and as drive a 1795ccm

Volkswagen industrial engine type 127.

So now wirds confusing:

The motor type became beginning the Siebzieger in different vehicles blocks.

-VW 411/412

Bus T2/T3

Porsche 914

(Karmann Ghia?)

the comparison motor type is does not admit to me! anyhow it seems to be a "flat engine" also Blower at the front.

This engine has with that Single carburetor with 3000UPM (generator number of revolutions over governor) one Achievement of 44,5PS -- thus approx..70PS without automatic controller ever after assembly also to different carburetors/fuel injection systems is the achievement with 70/75/85 HP with Porsche up to 100PS with fuel injection system!!!

The whole Aggegat has since siebzigern in a savings bank highly and drying confessed and should its Service as an emergency assistance exercise thus no more than Maintenance operation hours!!!

Unfortunately is the toothed belt the governor cleverly and the engine went through --

are two rocker arms torn off before the engine switched itself off.

The aggregate became thereupon it selected and I could get it favorably.

The damage to the engine became of an engine repair man repaired -- the valves became still precautionary replaced and the engine from the inside cleaned and again sealed.

new spark plugs, oil, everything He has filters and a verteilerfinger with number of revolutions delimitation on 3600UPM also still get.The valves were also still adjusted!

The "fun" has me scarcely 1900, DM cost.

but but I had in really super current aggregate!!!(have it however unfortunately only into the barn placed and occasionally while stationary to run leave)

Is now at least the engine a new at home get.

For the manual Start-up has I now a Chokezug and a new starter lock Insert Choke pull ignition keys turn -- runs!!!

The whole becomes with that pertinent switchgear cabinet sells!-- who would like to have only the engine can it get also alone!

The complete Manuals are present -- I can mailen also first.

Test run at any time possible and also desired.

Who the engine sound themselves would like can call -- then go I evenly into the barn and start it.

Unfortunately I have now notices somewhere from the oil cooler the oil autritt and on the oil filter drips.

No large thing can be but since I did not repair until today yet, I must mention it!!

I have the generator still not tested! however one retrieves.

Self-service in the proximity of Stade (Hamburg)

ca140cm long, 90cm broad, and ca100cm highly, weight approx. 400kg---passt thus on a normal small Trailer.

Without battery!

Ask with questions please!!!

SirAndy
QUOTE (wilchek @ Aug 1 2005, 10:05 AM)
translation kind OF??

outsch! unsure.gif

whatever you used to translate this, please don't use it again!
biggrin.gif Andy
Jake Raby
VW actually made a 1600cc TIV engine made just for this purpose!

It was the powerplannt that the SuperVee engines were based on, they retained 1600ccs.
Joe Bob
Weren't the 1600s also used in the squareback VW 411 models?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.