Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7/1.8 SSI Heat Exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rcarson25
I have a set of SSI heat exchangers in very good condition. The pipes are a bit dirty but last pic shows how this can clean right up with a wire wheel. There is one rusted bolt that I have not attempted to remove but should not be too difficult to deal with. Asking $750 plus shipping, pickup just outside of Nashville, TN is welcome too.
Unpretentious
QUOTE(rcarson25 @ Feb 12 2022, 08:19 AM) *

I have a set of SSI heat exchangers in very good condition. The pipes are a bit dirty but last pic shows how this can clean right up with a wire wheel. There is one rusted bolt that I have not attempted to remove but should not be too difficult to deal with. Asking $750 plus shipping, pickup just outside of Nashville, TN is welcome too.

I need a set! Would like to buy them. Any idea on the shipping cost to 93638?

Thank you
Unpretentious
Have you done a "leak test" on them?
rcarson25
Pic of the rusted screw. Looks like just the part of the screw that was protruding got rusted and the head broke off.
rcarson25
Friday bump still available.
rcarson25
Just did a smoke test and no leaks, these are ready to go.
Shivers
Not a bad price these days. Good luck
rcarson25
Thanks, still available
rcarson25
Bump, these are packed up and ready to ship.
drem914
@Jim_Hoyland
rcarson25
Bump for a price drop to $700. Need to sell these so I can get a rotisserie for my next project.
rcarson25
Still for sale
rcarson25
Bump for the weekend. Still have these, tested and ready to ship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.