Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 engine and Fuel injection
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
targa72e
sold sold sold

I received this engine with a bunch of other parts. Engine was running right up to the point that it melted a piston. Engine was removed and Subaru conversion was done.
What you see is what I have. Missing parts that I can see: Rockers and Valve cover, pushrods, pushrod tubes, P&C probably some others. Maybe good starting point for 2056.
Crank is STD/STD. Case is GA series. 2.0 Rods. Has deep sump tuna can. I have 4 heads. Injection system looks to be compete. Green injectors, FI computer 0 280 000 037. MPU 0 280 100 037 / 022 8060 10 ,. Distributor and flywheel included.
I am willing to ship. I think to ship everything is going to take about 4 boxes 24x24x24 with each box weighing about 40lbs. My guess is it will be around $200-$250 to ship most places. My zip code is 80120. Use this information to figure out your estimated shipping cost (Please don't ask me how much to ship). I will only charge actual cost to ship. If you want to ship LTL truck freight (you would have to set this up) I can crate items and drop off at freight company in Denver area. Local pickup preferred and will discount if I do not have to box all this up. If you are interested PM me your email and I can send you high resolution pictures. Asking $650.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

john
914ltd

A genuine bargain. I wish I were close enough to throw this in the back of my SUV. Any thoughts of piecing this out, let me know. Brad
brant
I'm super tempted...
a few parts I could use in there, and plenty of extra's....

Hmmm....
darn, I don't need more projects.

brant
mihai914
QUOTE(brant @ Feb 15 2022, 10:29 AM) *

I'm super tempted...
a few parts I could use in there, and plenty of extra's....

Hmmm....
darn, I don't need more projects.

brant

Do it and sell what you don't want to keep. It's a really good deal these days.
burlybryan
Somebody buy this before I manage to figure out how to cram a third 2.0 engine in my tiny garage.
aturboman
PM sent to buy this
targa72e
Thanks for all the interest. I have some local interested and they are planning to come by in the next couple days. Local makes it easy for me. If that deal falls thru I will let you know.

John
targa72e
sold sold sold

thanks 914world

john
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.