Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Original style 914/6 heat exchangers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914ltd
These are Dansk 914/6 heat exchangers that have been modified to fit, guaranteed!
I have a jig I have used for years to replace a rusty pipe from the collector to the muffler flange. This jig was fitted to a new pair of OE Porsche 914/6 heat exchangers assuring perfect alignment.
$2100. Including CONUS shipping. Returns accepted if you are not happy with the quality. Thanks, Brad

SOLD Thanks all!
2/15
troth
Just got a similar pair of these from Brad recently. This is a great deal if you want the classic Porsche flat grey OEM look without repairing a Swiss cheesed set of $$$ originals.
bossboy302
I'm in. PM sent
bossboy302
I'm in. PM sent
914ltd
QUOTE(bossboy302 @ Feb 14 2022, 06:06 PM) *

I'm in. PM sent

OK, cool. Let me know how you want to do this. I am asking for a check or 3% upcharge for this amount PayPal;, Visa, MC. Call me tomorrow. I'll reserve a set for you but please let me know if you change your mind. (no problem)
Brad

914 Limited Inc.
Brad Mayeur
1162 N. Byerly Hills Dr.
East Peoria, IL. 61611
309-694-1797
P914LTD@yahoo.com
gcrotvik
Hi Brad,

Thank you for this information. There may be others wanting to ask this question. That being, "Are you telling me my shiny new Dansk Heat Exchangers won't fit when I install them?" I recall there were some manufacturing issues with the early exchangers but I thought that was corrected.
mlindner
Brad, very cool jig. Best, Mark
914ltd
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Feb 16 2022, 10:32 AM) *

Hi Brad,

Thank you for this information. There may be others wanting to ask this question. That being, "Are you telling me my shiny new Dansk Heat Exchangers won't fit when I install them?" I recall there were some manufacturing issues with the early exchangers but I thought that was corrected.

Hey Greg
These heats were from a previous batch by Dansk. I don't believe there is any issues with the current offerings. Brad
lesorubcheek
Big thanks to Brad for offering these. They look perfect. thumb3d.gif Another necessary part to check off the list.
Dan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.