Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Didn’t someone just sell their Copper 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rob-O
Wife was driving home from work today (I-20 just south of Forth Worth, Texas) and snapped a photo of this. I zoomed in and it looks like a California plate but can’t be sure. I thought I remember someone here very recently selling their copper colored 914.

Anyhow, if this was you…just wanted you to know that wherever it’s headed it made it to Fort Worth.
Rob-O
On the hauler…
mzalanka
Lol, it's the 75 2056 I finished a couple years ago, traded hands again on BaT several weeks back. I can tell by the Carter/Mondale sticker, surprised it didn't get shot on sight at the TX border. Washington plates apparently but good eye. Must be on its way east from Vegas. Hope the new owner has a blast with it and chimes in at some point.

iankarr
Open carrier from Vegas in the winter???
emerygt350
Seriously? Who would put a 914 over another car on a carrier?
Literati914
Just saw a Copper ‘75 listed in Houston, a new listing but my impression is that it’s not quite as nice as the one on the trailer above… kind of coincidental I guess - don’t really see a whole lot of copper ones.

flipb
QUOTE(emerygt350 @ Feb 16 2022, 07:17 PM) *

Seriously? Who would put a 914 over another car on a carrier?

A white car, too! lol-2.gif
jaredmcginness
The roof of that Ford is going to look like a mixed-media abstract art piece when the 914 is finished with it. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.