Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Import Carlise
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bumper2bumper
I'm not sure this is the right place to post this question. Does anyone here still go to the import Carlisle swap meet?
I know that we can find just about anything we want on line, but it doesn't compares to walking the rows and finding that part you need.
Any body here going this year?
nditiz1
QUOTE(bumper2bumper @ Feb 17 2022, 05:12 AM) *

I'm not sure this is the right place to post this question. Does anyone here still go to the import Carlisle swap meet?
I know that we can find just about anything we want on line, but it doesn't compares to walking the rows and finding that part you need.
Any body here going this year?

Will be going to the Porsche swap meet which is now being held in Carlisle. It's about 2 months away.
daytona
When is the Porsche meet at Carlisle? Is this the one that was held at Hershey?
nditiz1
yes April 30th
Spocknasty
The PCA swap meet moved from Hershey to Carlisle - April 30th this year. I was working a booth there last year and after wandering around, ended up with a 914! Look for the yellow 1.8T swapped car in the SOUL booth this year. https://www.pca.org/events/porsche-only-swap-meet-685908
TomE
QUOTE(Spocknasty @ Feb 18 2022, 09:56 AM) *

The PCA swap meet moved from Hershey to Carlisle - April 30th this year. I was working a booth there last year and after wandering around, ended up with a 914! Look for the yellow 1.8T swapped car in the SOUL booth this year. https://www.pca.org/events/porsche-only-swap-meet-685908
Did you buy Bill Konke's car? Had Yellow Dog on back wind shield?
brubou
I've been going to this event for years now, it never disappoints. I go with a shopping list and usually find most of the items I'm looking for.
Last year I grabbed an aluminum pedal board for $40 and a Bursch exhaust for $20 and a NIB 914Rubber fiberglass backpad from a fellow member.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.