Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weber carb madness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Took Manfred out for a cruise today...up the San MArcos Pass to the Cold Springs Tavern.......it's biker day. Downshifted into second and blipped the throttle going into a slow sweeper.

The Bursch and the 2.0 "S" motor sang a beautiful song and every head snapped around to see what asshole was coming in hot....no potato, potato, sound and it wasn't rice.....

OMY GAWD, it's a NARP......

Anyways, got parked and had 25 people come over and look....Got a general thumbs up from the leather crowd....I could tell there were a few weekend warrior/lawyers "RUBs" in the group becuase I was asked three times if it was street legal...

The bimbos really loved it when I pulled the steering wheel off and laid it on top of the windowframe and roll bar...."how'd he do that" in a Jessicca Simpson type voice....

Whilst I was sucking down some Spring Water....I saw a Harley with DUAL 2 barrel WEBERs....looked like a flying "W".....geez,....here's a pic or two from the web. The guy was pretty clueless...said his downdrafts were 45s....now I ain't no Wber expert...but Weber downdrafts are all even numbered.....as you can see from the attched...I was right. But stoopied as I am...I wasn't gonna call him on it in the middle of thirty bikers.... cool_shades.gif

Both down draft and side draft....CHROMED NO LESS.... cool_shades.gif

user posted image
Sparky
Despite the price, I GOT WOOD!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.