Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 Renegade V8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
DrDetroit
Hi, I am looking to buy a 914 Renegade V8 conversion (must have fender flairs). Let me know what you might have or know of a listing that you could share. I have tried to buy two different ones from the Facebook Outlaw site, and both have gone silent. I live in Michigan and would have the car shipped if we make a deal, so I am open to cars in other locations around the US.
BIGKAT_83
Plan to put mine on Bring a trailer this spring.
Click to view attachment
DrDetroit
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Feb 20 2022, 08:11 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Very nice looking 914!!
Chris H.
One of the best LS 914s out there. Very well done and extremely fast.
fasthonda
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Feb 20 2022, 05:11 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Hey BIGKAT. We're suppose to race before you get rid of it. Pretty sure I wouldn't have a chance anyway. Will be watching for it on BAT. Car looks great.

With retirement just around the corner I've also been seriously considering putting mine up for sale as well. Probably just on this site.

Regards,

Michael
DrDetroit
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Feb 21 2022, 05:34 PM) *

Thank You!!
matthepcat
I tried to buy your blue one years ago.

This is a fantastic build.

QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Feb 20 2022, 05:11 AM) *

Click to view attachment
racerbvd
Ballpark price?? I Ave a friend looking for one.
Robarabian

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1...30-acf7ffd79cea

QUOTE(DrDetroit @ Feb 19 2022, 10:44 AM) *

Hi, I am looking to buy a 914 Renegade V8 conversion (must have fender flairs). Let me know what you might have or know of a listing that you could share. I have tried to buy two different ones from the Facebook Outlaw site, and both have gone silent. I live in Michigan and would have the car shipped if we make a deal, so I am open to cars in other locations around the US.

DrDetroit
QUOTE(DrDetroit @ Feb 19 2022, 01:44 PM) *

Update, found a 1973, deposit sent. Hopefully all works out in a few weeks with pickup of car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.