Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: front LE air dam
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
reverie
James and Hiedi,

Please put me down for one of the "LE front air dams" when they're ready for sale.

Will that be later this summer? I want one so bad.. smile.gif
meares
what do they look like?
reverie
They will be repros of the original, using a good LE air dam to make the mold. I can hardly wait! I don't have a picture of one handy, but the LE air dam is very nice.
meares
dumb quest---- what is LE?
sean_v8_914
fdgfd
sean_v8_914
...without the sag in teh middle
meares
cool biggrin.gif i got it....LE.... limited ed..... damn where was my f'in brain?
RustyWa
Where was the post about this? Depending on price I might be interested also.
reverie
No post..

James kinda mentioned this in passing a couple of weeks ago. There is definitely a market for something like this, but how much of a market is another question.

I'm just hoping it happens, that's all.. pray.gif
rhodyguy
if the upper mounting tabs don't bend every which way and you don't have compress the outer ends 2"+ on each side, there will be fine potential consumer base.

k
tyler
What ever happened on these????

QUOTE(reverie @ Jul 31 2005, 06:42 PM) *

James and Hiedi,

Please put me down for one of the "LE front air dams" when they're ready for sale.

Will that be later this summer? I want one so bad.. smile.gif

GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(tyler @ Apr 28 2006, 11:15 AM) *

What ever happened on these????

Um Look here smile.gif http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=7639
BigDBass
There is usually one for sale in Morphenspectra's ebay store: 914-Appearance-and-Performance

(On a side note, it was through that ebay store that I first stumbled upon 914world.com!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.