Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 916 fiberglass bumpers front and rear
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nditiz1
SOLD

Had these on my car when I bought it. I just took them off as I am going towards a more standard GT build. They fit fine while on the car as you can see. I don't know what the go for. $350 $300 $200 $150 + shipping / obo

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
nditiz1
Price now $300 + shipping - I need to get these out of my garage, they take up too much space
nditiz1
Price drop - now $200
cgnj
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Feb 24 2022, 01:39 PM) *

Price drop - now $200

I'm in. Sent PM for payment info
Carlos
dherr
I have a similar set (ironically also in Maryland). Currently on Ebay but will pull down if someone wants them.

916 style front and rear bumpers
nditiz1
Well not exactly the same. Mine are for a flared car.

@dherr - Did you buy the red one from Frederick?
dherr
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Feb 28 2022, 07:04 PM) *

Well not exactly the same. Mine are for a flared car.

@dherr - Did you buy the red one from Frederick?

I did, was up in Thurmont. Looked great from 10 feet, but needed paint and the hell hole fixed properly. Mark's hell hole repair kit, a new battery box and had to cut the fender bottom to get to the top of the hell hole, but is all fixed now and getting a proper paint job. The rest of the car was quite solid, longs in good condition, floor pan solid so overall a decent car. I have a brand new 2.0 engine, that I'll be installing and will get it running and driving this spring. Looking to sell it to finance my 916/6 tribute that I am building after this one is done, been collecting all the parts for that car over the last year.
nditiz1
Bump...price reduction $150 + ship
914outlaw
@nditiz1
I'll take them.

QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Mar 23 2022, 10:16 AM) *

Bump...price reduction $150 + ship

nditiz1
SOLD- thanks for the interest all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.