Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front air dam, rear spoiler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budk
Front air dam - fiberglass as shown - never mounted - $100
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Rear spoiler - fiberglass with Porsche lettering - $100

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

All items are priced plus shipping. Feel free to make an offer. I have plans to travel from PA to NC, SC, VA, WV & TN later this year so that may be a way to mitigate shipping costs.
PCA7GGR
I’ll take the badge PM sent - thanks
budk
I've had a lot of inquires but unfortunately almost all of them are from CA inquiring about shipping costs.

At this moment, I am still looking for a way to box these up so if you inquired about them I will reply in order when I get them properly packaged.

Thanks.
d914
QUOTE(budk @ Mar 2 2022, 01:08 PM) *

I've had a lot of inquires but unfortunately almost all of them are from CA inquiring about shipping costs.

At this moment, I am still looking for a way to box these up so if you inquired about them I will reply in order when I get them properly packaged.

Thanks.

What’s the height on rear spoiler?
budk
QUOTE(d914 @ Mar 26 2022, 04:31 PM) *

Thanks.

The rear spoiler is SOLD. The front air dam is holding pending payment.

Thanks.
DRPHIL914

Thanks.
QUOTE(budk @ Mar 28 2022, 06:15 AM) *

QUOTE(d914 @ Mar 26 2022, 04:31 PM) *

Thanks.

The rear spoiler is SOLD. The front air dam is holding pending payment.

Thanks.

If its not sold or the sale falls through, i would be interested but shipping to 29910, on east coast but will probably cost $100 to ship, but important question is, would
the flat tow set up on a 914 clear the lower center of this valance?

Phil
gearjam
Interested in front spoiler if you still have it and live in Ephrata Pa 17522. Any chance you are going to Porsche swap meet at Carlisle ?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.