Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Used wheels with old tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ndfrigi
Selling a set of wheels with old tires (holds air and it’s been more than 3 yrs as roller). Still installed on my 74 project.
$250 pick up at SoCal.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Lilchopshop
Relative Newbie here... can you tell me what brand/size the rims are? Any idea on weight per rim? Do the stock center caps work?

Thanks,
Aaron
MM1
Pm sent.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(Lilchopshop @ Feb 28 2022, 10:07 AM) *

Relative Newbie here... can you tell me what brand/size the rims are? Any idea on weight per rim? Do the stock center caps work?

Thanks,
Aaron

Hello Aaron, I believed it is empi 8 spoke. No center caps and no idea of weight since I bought it as is and with the old tires.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(MM1 @ Feb 28 2022, 10:15 AM) *

Pm sent.

replied to your message Marcus. thank you!
type47fan
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Feb 28 2022, 10:34 AM) *

QUOTE(Lilchopshop @ Feb 28 2022, 10:07 AM) *

Thanks,
Aaron

Hello Aaron, I believed it is empi 8 spoke. No center caps and no idea of weight since I bought it as is and with the old tires.

stirthepot.gif EMPI 8 spoke police . . . some pictures of the details that identify the 1970's original, genuine, 2 piece, EMPI 8 spoke wheels from current EMPI and other manufacturer's designs.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.