Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 123ignition Bluetooth Curves
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hey All,

I piggy backed a few threads on the 123 this week without much input to my question.

I am trying to get my 1.8 case 2056 with 1.7 djet and 2.0 injectors up and running with my blue toothed 123. I have tried both curves that are attached here with no luck at starting it up. I am interested in the MAP settings as well.

Everybody show me what you are running and thanks in advance for any and all input...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Brian Fuerbach
Dont know if this pertains to your engine, mine is a stock 1.8 with L-Jet. I set the distributor at TDC and the program does the advance.
Rob-O
Without posting my curve table here I will say that it’s VERY close to those above. I’m stock 1.8L at the moment but even with the difference between stock 1.8L and your 2056cc, you should easily be firing up with that curve. Makes me think something else is up with your install of the 123. As long as the engine is at TDC, and you install the 123 per directions you should be good.

I’ve seen some threads where guys were confused about the initial setting of the 123…
jcd914
I had similar troubles and actually programmed a flat timing curve with no advance to get it started.
Once started I could use my timing light to set the base timing to 0 degrees and tightened down the distributor. Then I programmed in my curve back in again and again and again.
I have about 6 saved curves I have tried so far.

Jim
Thanks for the replies and keep them coming...

I thought that either curve should start the car. I do know that my battery is a little weak and have read elsewhere that this can be a problem. I'm also not using a blue coil but it is a bosch with same impedance I believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.