Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: SpeedHut Gauge set with custom panel - $659.14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tygaboy
2/28/22 UPDATE: SOLD. Will update if the deal falls through.

A set of SpeedHut gauges in one of my custom panels. Panel details here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...amp;hl=speedhut

Includes all the wiring and senders. You know me, I did multiple versions of things so there are extra parts, some brand spankin' new parts, etc. Selling because I swapped in a digital dash.

Replacement cost is currently $885. This wouldn't include any of the custom stuff, described below, nor the awesome custom panel or spares.

Spec:
Speedo (GPS): 4", incl. fuel level, turn signals and high beam indicator
Tach: 4.5" incl. built in shift light
Quad: 4" factory custom built with Oil Temp swapped in for fuel level

Condition:
- less than 600 miles (IIR) on them before I swapped to the digital dash
- everything functions as new
- Deutsch connector with terminated pigtail in place
- there's a minor bit of scuffing on the tach "glass" but I suspect it'd buff out. Not sure, I never tried. Replacement parts are available - see below for details.
- strangely, the speedo has a different color trim ring. I never noticed it when installing nor when it was in the car. But you can see that it's not a match to the other two. I ordered the set at the same time and spec'd matching. But there you go. I'm all about full disclosure...

Cost to make perfect:
I called SpeedHut today (2/25/22) and the matching replacement bezel is $13. Replacement "glass" for the tach is, wait for it, $2.00. Yes, that's what I was told. Apparently, you can unscrew and replace the bezel so it's a DIY fix.

These are super awesome gauges, look the business and are perfect for any H20 swap. Plus, you get the highly desirable panel so it's essentially a bolt in!

Anyway, there you go. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.
Chris
76-914
Beautiful. A work of art Maestro. My compliments to the Chef. beerchug.gif
DaveB
QUOTE(76-914 @ Feb 25 2022, 08:04 PM) *

Beautiful. A work of art Maestro. My compliments to the Chef. beerchug.gif

PM Sent

DaveB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.