Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Project 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
dlee6204
Looking to buy my next project 914. Budget is around 8K but that's flexible to some extent. Year/Condition is flexible too. Willing to travel/ship for the right one.
jtprettyman
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Feb 26 2022, 05:57 AM) *

Looking to buy my next project 914. Budget is around 8K but that's flexible to some extent. Year/Condition is flexible too. Willing to travel/ship for the right one.

PM'd
rasam
PM sent
dlee6204
I found what I wanted! Thanks for everyone who responded to my ad. I now have not one but two 914s headed my way. biggrin.gif
930cabman
QUOTE(dlee6204 @ Mar 5 2022, 09:02 AM) *

I found what I wanted! Thanks for everyone who responded to my ad. I now have not one but two 914s headed my way. biggrin.gif

Thats my boy, jump in head first.

Post some pics when you can

beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

friethmiller
Congrats Doug! Need to post some pics when you get them. I'm sure you'll be installing an A/C system biggrin.gif
dlee6204
QUOTE(friethmiller @ Mar 31 2022, 11:35 AM) *

Congrats Doug! Need to post some pics when you get them. I'm sure you'll be installing an A/C system biggrin.gif

laugh.gif One of the reasons I got rid of my previous 914 was because it was too nice to modify for A/C. My new acquisition fits the bill though. I have a trick setup I need to prototype on a car so hopefully I can add more to the A/c saga soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.