Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear Targa Bar interior trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rob-O
Tried looking for the thread on this. Did this all get resolved? Is there now a piece where the grain of the material is correct and the trim covers for the rear targa latches fit correctly?
jsaum
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Feb 27 2022, 04:26 PM) *

Tried looking for the thread on this. Did this all get resolved? Is there now a piece where the grain of the material is correct and the trim covers for the rear targa latches fit correctly?

I think the one you’re looking for is the roll bar pad thread.
jsaum
Posted Feb 22, 2021 It was a group buy.
Rob-O
I think that’s the FB for the front targa bar interior trim piece. I’m looking for the thread on the rear targa bar trim piece. There were some issues with the figment of the little covers that go around the latches. Just not sure it was all resolved. Wanting to do a little restoration in that area but if the parts aren’t available then…
jsaum
QUOTE(Rob-O @ Feb 27 2022, 06:58 PM) *

I think that’s the FB for the front targa bar interior trim piece. I’m looking for the thread on the rear targa bar trim piece. There were some issues with the figment of the little covers that go around the latches. Just not sure it was all resolved. Wanting to do a little restoration in that area but if the parts aren’t available then…

Type in the search, roll bar pad go to page 3 it’s about half way down.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.