Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not my car. No affiliation.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
bandjoey
Not a 911 !!!! A 1973 914 1.7 Targa

Project that runs with original motor and trans. Lots of rust repairs needed that's why it's under 5k. These cars are getting hard to find and gong up in price everyday.

For its age this 1973 porsche 914 still has the original 1.7 motor and 5 speed side shift trans , that needs adjusted. It is out of alignment will drive and shift like it is but not road worthy. Hell hole is good and body is ok but there is some bubbling paint and lots of bondo. Would need front fenders replaced or fixed , side sails and possible rear pass fender and other metal work done. Need to know a good welder. wink.gif

The car is very solid underneath. except some rust in the side sills. She still displays well in my opinion. Car has billet 5 lug adapters with aftermarket 5.5x15 fuchs and newer 205/65/15 tires. Car runs and drives but need trans shift linkage adjusted. I messed it up putting the
shifter in and needs adjusted. Has recently cleaned weber IDF 40 carbs and new electronic distributor and oil change. Car also has stainless heat exchangers and a nice aftermarket exhaust. Also have a extra hardtop painted yellow and fiberglass side sills.

Interior is good all gauges work and heat . smile.gif Some small cracks on dash and driver seat.

All lights work and wipers. No cracks in glass.

Title is an VA title and in husbands name. Not actual miles on it.

Would make a great father son project or investment.
Contact my husband Craig at 571-999-2371 for more information. Selling because too many projects
rhodyguy
It is on FB. She posted her husband's phone # there too. Inviting texts. In public. WTF.gif I mean why would one do that? wacko.gif smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.