Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Engine Lid Grills
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PCA7GGR
I’m down to two grills to make GT lids. So, if you’ve got any collection dust, I’m interested in buying ‘em.

"Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope."

Thanks
GregAmy
Sergio, are you looking for just the metal mesh or the whole lid? I've got two decklids in the attic from when I replaced them with yours, but I really don't want to get into boxing and shipping entire decklids across the country...

And how do you keep them from getting damaged enroute?
PCA7GGR
Since I use two grills for each GT lid, Ive got a good stock of lid frames. So, just need the grills.

Wrap them in cardboard. If you provide your address and phone number, I can send you a FedEx shipping label.

Thanks
GregAmy
I can do that. May be able to get to them this weekend, I'll PM you when I have them ready to ship.
PCA7GGR
Back to needing grills - again. Thanks
bdstone914
I have two grills. PM me what they are worth to you.

@PCA7GGR
PCA7GGR
Thanks again Bruce.

Running really low on grills (again). So if you've got one or several taking up valuable space, please contact me - I could really use them. Thanks
PCA7GGR
"Help me Obi Wan, you're my only hope."
NARP74
Seems like this is a losing proposition, 2 for 1, the odds are stacked against you. At some point the supply of usable ones will run out or at least you won't be able to find them and the hunt becomes more challenging.
PCA7GGR
21 years making GT lids. Cleaned out EASY and PartsHeaven a few years back. The grills are getting harder to source but...... they keep turning up.

Guess I'll have to stop making them someday.
ConeDodger
I have one. Diamond Silver Metallic original to my car. The car sports one of your GT grills now Sergio.
PCA7GGR
Rob - PM sent - thanks
914ltd
Two are damaged, 7 seem to be OK. I can strip a couple more out.

I am about to announce I'm retiring from the parts business.
I will continue 914 service
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.