Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Fire Sale! """DONE"""
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ValcoOscar
March 7th UPDATE

Well-

Blessed to have been offered a special P-car so reluctantly, I need to FIRE SALE some of my 914’s to make room.
Plan is to list these on Ebay in the next coming days. I can’t move forward without selling at least one or two. I’ll keep the third

I’d like to see if another member here would be interested.

PPI is a must.

Please PM me with questions, or feel free to call or text me.

1970-6 original six , 3.4L #2650 SOLD

1974-6 2.7 Six Conversion (Sunoco)

1974 2.3L Raby GT Conversion (not running) SOLD

All are titled and registered in my name.

Oscar

eric9144
Must be good if you're fire sale'ing
icon_bump.gif popcorn[1].gif
ndfrigi
Those are great deal! Should sell fast!
Tdskip
Message sent on a 2.7 L car
pete000
When are you going to spill the beans on what the special P-Car is? 911,914, 930 ???? inquiring minds want to know ! shades.gif
Freezin 914
QUOTE(pete000 @ Feb 28 2022, 03:19 PM) *

When are you going to spill the beans on what the special P-Car is? 911,914, 930 ???? inquiring minds want to know ! shades.gif

I am going out on a limb…..356
Jett
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Feb 28 2022, 05:12 PM) *

+1 or a real 6 smile.gif?
abes914
QUOTE(Jett @ Feb 28 2022, 05:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Feb 28 2022, 05:12 PM) *

+1 or a real 6 smile.gif?

Knowing Oscar, My bet on this is another 914. Maybe a historic one?

Either way, I hope you get it and let us drool over it.

ndfrigi
Or buying back the Temecula resort where we had the Temecula Fun Day! hehehe

https://youtu.be/htkK0s5yvzo
ValcoOscar
One SOLD....

Sorry that I couldn't get back with some of you that sent me messages and texts.

Oscar
MM1
Good luck, Oscar!

Hoping to see you and your new acquisition soon . . . Boney Mountain is still green . . . I may even have Chuckey’s narrow ol’ Gramps running by then evilgrin.gif
ndfrigi
bump to top
914outlaw
@ValcoOscar
Do you have any pictures?
mepstein
Must be a special car. beerchug.gif
Robarabian
Man Oscar, I just bought a green 6 conversion and would have way rather had your Sunoco car!! I wish this opportunity had been around a few months ago!!!
dax1969
PM sent for the sunoco car.
Tried to find picture on this platform but can't find any....

ps : most probably I will be way too late as I am located overseas but I can just give it a try

cheers
Dax
JamesM
QUOTE(914outlaw @ Mar 1 2022, 10:37 AM) *

@ValcoOscar
Do you have any pictures?

agree.gif That^^^^

Interested in the 2.7
championgt1
Click to view attachment
MattR
Any pics of the other car?
ndfrigi
QUOTE(MattR @ Mar 3 2022, 10:15 PM) *

the circled in red is the 74 raby and for the 1970 914-6 is a beautiful beast and should be seen in person.

Click to view attachment
MattR
QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Mar 3 2022, 11:01 PM) *

the circled in red is the 74 raby and for the 1970 914-6 is a beautiful beast and should be seen in person.

Click to view attachment

What color is the -6? It has steel flares? Otherwise stock looking?

I need to update my info. I live in Northern California now, so will be difficult to see in person for a first glance. I haven't had a 914 in a billion years... But I think about it often.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(MattR @ Mar 3 2022, 11:25 PM) *

QUOTE(ndfrigi @ Mar 3 2022, 11:01 PM) *

Click to view attachment

What color is the -6? It has steel flares? Otherwise stock looking?

I need to update my info. I live in Northern California now, so will be difficult to see in person for a first glance. I haven't had a 914 in a billion years... But I think about it often.

Send a personal message to Oscar ( @ValcoOscar ).
infraredcalvin
@ValcoOscar . This isn’t the 6 with the bronze wheels is it? Would love a shot at buying the wheels off it if the right size/price…

TIA and GLWTS!
ValcoOscar
Friday 3/4/22 Update!

74 w/raby engine: SOLD

74 914-6 2.7 conversion: Upon inspection, passenger jamb where it meets the front fender sustained some minor damage from road debris so I’m keeping this one to repair and paint this summer. Just what I need, a summer project!!!! Great runner though, exhaust is a bit obnoxious so may address that after repaint.

1970 914-6 #2650
I have three very interested parties, first is from the East Coast. Second is a local SoCal member. Third is from Down Under.

Let’s see how things pan out, I hope I don’t miss my opportunity.

Will keep everyone posted.

I think I will meet my goal of selling two of these.

Last option: EBAY

Oscar
drem914
Thanks for the update.
flat4guy
PMed you on the 1st about your 6 conversion, I see the update now. I remember this from that event, nice car. Looking forward to the updates when done - interested.
flat4guy
QUOTE(championgt1 @ Mar 3 2022, 08:37 PM) *

haha - thought I recognized that pic - I took it. See me in the shadow on the ground.
ndfrigi
[quote name='MattR' post='2995628' date='Apr 16 2022, 11:25 AM']
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Porsche-914-6...1-127632-2357-0
[/quote

Steve
QUOTE(MattR @ Apr 16 2022, 11:25 AM) *

They call him flipper!! popcorn[1].gif
Tdskip
No mention of the damage to the car in the ebay listing - totally unethical (not Oscar, I know he disclosed it).
Tdskip
Quick update in the interest of fairness - I emailed the seller (Dick) via eBay and told him about the damage and asked why it wasn't disclosed. He promptly replied and said he wasn't aware of it and would inspect the car on Monday and update the ad as necessary. It was a cooperative and professional back and forth, let's hope he follows up on the actual listing.
MM1
Haven't checked this thread in a while.

So let me get this straight: March 4 - Oscar updated the original post to say he's keeping the blue Sunoco 6 to make a small rocker repair . . .by early April Dick has bought it and begun to flip it?

Anyway, congrats, Oscar - can't wait to see pics of your "new special P car!"
Steve
QUOTE(MM1 @ Apr 18 2022, 10:44 AM) *

So let me get this straight: March 4 - Oscar updated the original post to say he's keeping the blue Sunoco 6 to make a small rocker repair . . .by early April Dick has bought it and begun to flip it?

The car was built by Patrick Motorsports.
https://patrickmotorsports.com/blogs/news/1...ion-restoration
@valcooscar
drem914
QUOTE(Steve @ Apr 18 2022, 02:12 PM) *

QUOTE(MM1 @ Apr 18 2022, 10:44 AM) *

The car was built by Patrick Motorsports.
https://patrickmotorsports.com/blogs/news/1...ion-restoration

The flip really caught me by surprise mad.gif mad.gif

The White P-Car is a very special car for several reasons. So glad it is in Oscar's hands and not off to some flipper.
Cairo94507
Yes, Greg's car is definitely the creme of the crop. I am very happy it is in Oscar's hands as I know he will enjoy it and people will get to see it because we all know Oscar will be driving it. smile.gif beerchug.gif
eric9144
QUOTE(drem914 @ Apr 18 2022, 02:38 PM) *

The White P-Car is a very special car for several reasons. So glad it is in Oscar's hands and not off to some flipper.
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Apr 19 2022, 07:22 AM) *

I am very happy it is in Oscar's hands as I know he will enjoy it and people will get to see it because we all know Oscar will be driving it. smile.gif beerchug.gif

agree.gif
Bittersweet for sure, but glad it landed there because we SoCal'ers still get to see it driving.gif
MM1
Wow, Oscar-that is a beautiful 914!

And I thought it may have been an early 911 or hot-rodded 356. . . laugh.gif

So glad you went this route-can’t wait to see it.
Coondog
What it looked like when I sold it……….Cancer sucks

Click to view attachment

sb914
@coondog your in my prayers buddy.
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Coondog @ Apr 28 2022, 12:37 PM) *

What it looked like when I sold it……….Cancer sucks

Click to view attachment

Thank you Greg....

Glad it stayed in SoCal...drives like a dream

Getting my 1st service at Asse Motors in a few weeks

Thx

Oscar

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 28 2022, 01:17 PM) *

same here sir Greg! Still praying for you and also in our list being prayed for in your church prayer meeting!

And don’t worry sir Greg, sir Oscar will take care of your beautiful car! He sold his beautiful 914s just to acquire your 914-6!

Tdskip
QUOTE(sb914 @ Apr 28 2022, 03:17 PM) *

Ours too @coondog

Don’t be shy about asking the community for help
Cairo94507
I am praying you will be in another 914-6 soon buddy. Take care and do what the doctors say. Oscar will take great care of your car no doubt. beerchug.gif
Steve
Your in my prayers @coondog . Miss you at the local events, but we had a blast in Petaluma and previous events. Glad that Oscar picked up your car.
MM1
Our prayers are with you and your family as well, @Coondog .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.