Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914Rubber visors w/mirror and pocket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rob-O
These were mounted on the car (car is always garaged). There *may* be 500 miles on the car during the time these visors were installed. Perfect shape, no rips, no scuffs, no issues. Also will throw in the visor mounts (also 914Rubber products) and the pins that hold them in place (some of the pins are 914Rubber, other is stock). You’d need four countersunk screws to install. Can’t remember the size of the screws off hand but you could look it up in the PET and buy some from your local ACE Hardware.

$80 and you pay shipping.
Robarabian
I'll take them... please provide a ship quote to 93063...should fit in a flat rate box of some type, yes?

QUOTE(Rob-O @ Mar 1 2022, 10:04 AM) *

These were mounted on the car (car is always garaged). There *may* be 500 miles on the car during the time these visors were installed. Perfect shape, no rips, no scuffs, no issues. Also will throw in the visor mounts (also 914Rubber products) and the pins that hold them in place (some of the pins are 914Rubber, other is stock). You’d need four countersunk screws to install. Can’t remember the size of the screws off hand but you could look it up in the PET and buy some from your local ACE Hardware.

$80 and you pay shipping.

Rob-O
Pics
Rob-O
More pics
Rob-O
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Mar 1 2022, 10:15 AM) *

I'll take them... please provide a ship quote to 93063...should fit in a flat rate box of some type, yes?

That was quick! I don’t think they’ll fit in a Flat Rate box, Rob.

I’ll get them packaged up though and let you know how much.
Robarabian
Ok, PM me where you want PayPal etc....

QUOTE(Rob-O @ Mar 1 2022, 10:20 AM) *

QUOTE(Robarabian @ Mar 1 2022, 10:15 AM) *

That was quick! I don’t think they’ll fit in a Flat Rate box, Rob.

I’ll get them packaged up though and let you know how much.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.