Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT rocker flare group buy.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mb911
I am doing a huge production run of these and want to pass on the savings from my new business practices onto you.

I am offering them for 185 shipped +3% if paypal. The changes will be the welds will no longer be ground like before but will be TIG welded still.

This is half price and will only be available on 15 sets. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mb911
Wow that much interest in these?.. these are cheaper than when I first introduced them
Superhawk996
If you do these, I'll take a set
Mayne
I will also take a set. Thanks for your designs and innovations for our cars!
racerbvd
I'm in as well
T.Rick6
I'll take a set as well, Thanks for doing these !! beerchug.gif Todd
mb911
Ok pms coming shortly. Gotta figure out how to PM you all
dherr
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 1 2022, 08:36 PM) *

I am doing a huge production run of these and want to pass on the savings from my new business practices onto you.

I am offering them for 185 shipped +3% if paypal. The changes will be the welds will no longer be ground like before but will be TIG welded still.

This is half price and will only be available on 15 sets. Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Count me in for a set as well
mb911
Ok pms sent let me know if you got them
Superhawk996
Got it - will fund your PP by end of the day
jim dorociak
I would like a set. Jim Dorociak. jdorociak@gmail.com

I got your PM. PayPal funds sent. Jim
ndfrigi
I will take a set also (actually it is for my cousin).
Thank you!
6s219
QUOTE(mb911 @ Mar 1 2022, 06:36 PM) *

Forgive my ignorance, but what am I looking at in the top picture that you posted?
Chris H.
Click to view attachment

Flared metal ends for rocker panels to match the fender line on cars with flares. Very good deal if you need them.
Don76
I will take a set.
relentless
OK, I'm in for a set! Please PM payment info. Thanks
maf914
QUOTE(Chris H. @ Mar 4 2022, 06:18 PM) *

Ben, How are these meant to be welded to the metal rocker panels?

Are they positioned over the rocker panels to match the fender flares, rocker panels marked and cut, and rocker flares butt welded to the rocker panels?

The photo of the orange 914 is confusing as the front rocker flare appears to have two vertical welds while the rear flare has one.
eric9144
In for a set if I'm not too late... PM me and let me know beerchug.gif

IMO, most of the fiberglass rockers suck
mepstein
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Mar 7 2022, 06:45 PM) *

In for a set if I'm not too late... PM me and let me know beerchug.gif

IMO, most of the fiberglass rockers suck

agree.gif I have a set of these. They are definitely worth it.
mb911
QUOTE(maf914 @ Mar 7 2022, 01:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris H. @ Mar 4 2022, 06:18 PM) *

Ben, How are these meant to be welded to the metal rocker panels?

Are they positioned over the rocker panels to match the fender flares, rocker panels marked and cut, and rocker flares butt welded to the rocker panels?

The photo of the orange 914 is confusing as the front rocker flare appears to have two vertical welds while the rear flare has one.

No idea why there are 2 cuts. @Nacho did that car. But yes butt welded
eric9144
Payment sent, *Ben* thank you first.gif
The Double S
PM Sent.
ndfrigi
@mb911

sir. Ben, please check shipping address for my cousin’s order. Indicated with my paypal payment.

thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.