Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: NOS Porsche 1.8 Ignition Harness 914 612 016 16
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DC_neun_vierzehn
For sale: NOS Porsche 1.8 Ignition Harness (part # 914 612 016 16)

Bag is opened, but harness is unused.

New aftermarket harnesses range $350-$450 from what I'm seeing. Thus, I think $450 (shipped) is fair for a NOS Porsche part.

Payment via PayPal Friends and Family please (you can send a normal PayPal payment, but you'll need to add about 10% to cover the fees and taxes I'll have to pay).

Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Click to view attachment
DC_neun_vierzehn
Click to view attachment
914Sixer
Sweet bargain for the right person, hard to beat NOS.
DaveB
A 1.8 ignition harness is what I need. PM Sent
JeffBowlsby
I own a 1.8L IGN harness just like this and what is interesting to my eye is that it does not include the:

* connector housing at the double relay or,
* the thick red power cable to the battery from the double relay base

I see the hrness bove at least incldues the power cable, mine in factory packaging does not.

All 1.8L 914s need these two parts for a complete functional FI system, yet they are not always provided with this harness and the last time I looked, do not have separate part numbers or are NLA.

The replacement 1.8L IGN harness I build has both the connector housing and red power cable to the battery.
DaveB
QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Mar 2 2022, 12:47 PM) *

I own a 1.8L IGN harness just like this and what is interesting to my eye is that it does not include the:

* connector housing at the double relay or,
* the thick red power cable to the battery from the double relay base

I see the hrness bove at least incldues the power cable, mine in factory packaging does not.

All 1.8L 914s need these two parts for a complete functional FI system, yet they are not always provided with this harness and the last time I looked, do not have separate part numbers or are NLA.

The replacement 1.8L IGN harness I build has both the connector housing and red power cable to the battery.

Jeff,

Thanks

DaveB
DC_neun_vierzehn
SOLD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.