Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help wanted: 914 build Sacramento/San Fransisco
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
broomhandle
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this. I have a 71 914 that has been sitting for a long time. It has been in storage and I am loosing the space. I am looking for somebody to help get the car rolling. I have a few engines and trans. Can give details if anybody knows anybody. Pulled everything apart to do a subie upgrade but never got to it. Let me know if anybody knows anybody. I really do not want to sell it..
Front yard mechanic
Do some reverse engineering and put the original stuff back in and sell your running car and then buy a subi conversion
broomhandle
QUOTE(Front yard mechanic @ Mar 3 2022, 02:20 PM) *

Do some reverse engineering and put the original stuff back in and sell your running car and then buy a subi conversion

Hello,

That is what I am asking help for. Back to original. My 914 is in the Sacramento CA area. I am about 300 miles away. I am asking if somebody could help just get the car running. "paid of course"
Justinp71

Where in Sacramento? How much time do you have before the space is lost? I'm in the area but pretty short on time in general. How long has it been sitting?

broomhandle
QUOTE(Justinp71 @ Mar 3 2022, 04:06 PM) *

Where in Sacramento? How much time do you have before the space is lost? I'm in the area but pretty short on time in general. How long has it been sitting?

Justin, I will PM you. smile.gif
jcd914
If you pull together a work day or such I'm willing to pitch in, time permitting of course.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.